Familiar with CERN? Their logo is 3 6's but that's the least disturbing thing about them and the Swiss. I use this to nRED PILL people as to what is going on in the world out in the open. This vid is of a party the Swiss threw to celebrate the opening of the longest, deepest railway tunnel in the world.. Fitting since their main theme was Satan.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I remember watching the whole thing. Horrible is an understatement.

Love God, family, America, Patriots worldwide, Q, and Trump.Let’s get this country and world back from the evil that has infiltrated.WWG1WGA

I just watched the video above with my family. This satanism is very creepy and dark. I am very concerned about the side tunnels which are being or have been dug off the main railway. Where do they go? Sounds like this tunnel celebration was a way to move human traffic like children. I hope God caves the whole tunnel system with a massive earthquake.

https://www.trunews.com/article/the-weird-gotthard-tunnel-opening-ceremony-one-year-later

WOW...... Ty for sharing Positive Vibes for all that watch this ...