Anybody else notice the entire US is at home, many stuck there, with or without power...I bet a great many things took place yesterday without anyones knowledge or interference? Just something that floated into my head this morning.

Only people mentioned by @JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Just Jana to her Publication

I think you may be spot on!

Still, these senseless power outages in areas with low temps will serve to kill off a few folks, especially those in rural areas in all-electric homes.

All-electric is NOT clean energy - most electric comes from coal, y'all.

If you have an electric car, you're not going anywhere... but you're at the mercy of the guy with the switch. He has power to cut you off!

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Trust me, Im with you on that, I was one of them. we had no power for 22 hours during the cdest snap..pipes froze..boys spent all day yesterday out in it fixing things and cutting and splitting firewood in case they cut our power again. They should not be able to do that to people. Especially knowing we arent equipped for days of that kind of weather down here. Ive heard we had the grids to pull us all though without doing it at all so...They're gonna have a lot of defending themselves to do very soon I bet.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Hang tough...

Not long now!

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Texas / Mexico...hmmm

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

I've been thinking and saying the same thing! The Storm is upon us...

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

It would have been a good time for "all to be revealed."