Only people mentioned by @ReySoloXX in this post can reply

In response Just Rey❌❌ to her Publication

We were the lucky ones. Look at what they stole from the children and the whistle blowers.

amen and amen

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

But, if we gave up a year of our lives in a digital war that led to world peace with few casualties, I consider it a win. The shutdowns also may have allowed a lot of children to be rescued and a lot of sick people to be arrested.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Tracy Babble to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

10s of millions know this and it is being allowed to happen.

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

This is so true!!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

they've been doing it for years, they just got more bold and threw it in our face when they saw DJT support was growing stronger and ppl were waking up to their BS.......IMO

The added stress will strip years off of people's lives, too. And that's aside from the real (low) mortality figures for the real biological agent that is the WuFlu, deaths from mask wearing/bacterial complications, suicides, depression, and the list goes on.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

On December 21, 2017, President Trump signed an Executive Order which declared a national emergency regarding serious human rights abuses. It allows the US Treasury Department to seize the assets of persons involved in serious human rights abuses or corruptions.

KA-BOOMERANG!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

The thing is "they" have to act on it.

How much more are the people going to have to go through. I ask myself what if "they" have no intention of acting and "they" are just waiting for We the People to act??

Because right now in our everyday lives nobody is looking out for We the People

(1) Show this thread