#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump in the near future.
"I Told you so!"

Follow me on https://gab.com/SHALLNOTBEINFRINGED1776

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

PRE-1880 FORM OF GOVERNACE I HOPE......RETURN OF THE SMALLER GENERAL GOVERNMENT!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response AmericanSpirit 1776 to his Publication

You are spot-on!

Fraud vitiates everything.

This is not just a return to Trumpism; this will roll back America's timeline to 1871, when our Constitution was first stolen & replaced with their piece of crap.

Monetary values of things will be rolled back to the same date, I think.

At least, that's true for precious metals.

I'm going to LOVE a future where silver is valued at $12,035!

Hubs & I will be millionaires! Until the currency is RV'd anyway.

imagine a world where the millionaires are the ones that care about humanity and give freely instead of buying islands etc. 🙂

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

You got it, Brian!

I want to get about 40-60 acres & build 4 homes for vets & their families who want to learn homesteading. We would all share the central butchering & garden produce processing areas, tractor, etc.

We'd also have a real country store where folks could buy our honey, candles, hand-crafted soap, preserves & canned goods, heat & eat soups, etc.

Everyone could learn skills - gardening, animal husbandry, leather tanning, how to make herbal medicines, etc. We'd sell all kinds of stuff - even pine needle baskets!

Life close to the land is HEALING!