πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Finding the humor

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response STL Anon to his Publication

🀣🀣🀣🀣making the best out of a bad situation

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

πŸ˜‚Oh Yes.......I remember that happening to me on several occassions.......ppl just thought I was crazy.....but now I can show them....nope, your hair really DOES freeze in sub zero tempsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚