Don't you love it when a Rothschild will publicly admit defeat? LMAO

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

BOOKMARK THIS ONE🤣! GOOD WILL??! GOOD WILL?!? These 2 words, I mean swords coming from this Lunatic is EPIC!!! 🤥🤢🤮🤑👺

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

egotistic fucktard

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Absolutely love it ❤️🇺🇸

Proudly banned from Twatter. Joe Biden is not my president. Quantum computers can predict the future....WWG1WGA

"decimate our soft-power around the world" is my favorite part

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

That is hysterical....like the clintons didnt do the same exact thing wihen it came to the AGs....and talk about decimating any good will or peace...but the clintons were the lap dogs same as the bushs and the obamas.....

BYE FELICA!!

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Love it, love it, love it !!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

DEAD wieght, true story. Be with GOD 🙏🙏🙏🙏

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

He should concern himself with laundering the Rothschild legacy - there's not enough detergent on the planet.

Documentary filmmaker, writer, and bush pilot. Patriot for Creator, patriot for USA.

"...good will..." HAHAHAHAHAHA

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

all we had to do was stand up and [their] game would be over

#halfchub soft power

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

That bastard, tho', lolol!