IT IS Time to Step Away from All Politics and Focus on just spreading the message of Jesus. If All could Go to that 30,000 ft above birds-eye, You would see that you are only propogating the entrapment by fighting for anything else. I say this with Love and Hope for You All. Its time to become Whole and Stand Openly Brave with God.❤️🙏✝️

Job 33:4 4The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏💞

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

jesus said all men were sovereign and there should be no paws other than those of God. some of this has been removed from Scripture and Commandments but the only politics needed is to declare sovereignty and refuse to be ruled or taxed

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The Bible also says we cannot serve 2 masters, God and money. Satan has made God’s people slaves to money, and we never questioned it- until now for- those of us who are wide awake.

(2) Show this thread

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

Amen