1-Year Delta today for #3872

To be blunt….
GAME OVER.
Q

This is my favorite version of that drop...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤠🦅

stoner

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Love it !

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

This --

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

This is my favorite

Fina leeee
Not sure what he's smoking but I would like to take a hit soon....

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

17 on 2:17

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Love it ❤🔥❤

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Pun intended 🤣🤣🤣💖💖💖

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Seeing this at 1123...

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

love this Kim!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

I'm ready for the penny to drop, but in it for the long game. If it's not today, that's okay too. The day is coming.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Does anyone know why Blunt was arrested at Capital Hill? Do you think this post by Q was a tie in to that?

😆love this!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😎👍

Good Morning, Kim!

Hi Michelle!
Hope you have a good day.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

And, what day is today? The 17th day of the month!

are you on Telegram?

In response Kelly Wolfe to her Publication

I am but I'm not there much... same username!

(1) Show this thread