This Video i believe is Captured in Germany.
In Texas It's around 26 degrees, yet the snow is melting? When you burn snow IE wood lighter it smells of potroleum and instantly vaporizesand blackens. Petroleum freezes at 17.5 degrees, and is melting as we speak??
This is not Snow!
This is Weather Warfare!

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

I live where it snows most of the winter.
We rec'd almost 20" in Feb.
THIS IS NOT SNOW!!! trust me, its not

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Well the Bush Cabal resides in Texas: did you expect them to do NOTHING as Patriots dismatle their multigenerational operation?

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Born & raised in the Midwest- I KNOW SNOW - THAT AIN'T IT. Snow does not EVER fall in "lines" like that!

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

last summer Australia practically burned out with bushfires and this summer here in Western Australia we had devastating bushfires again. nothing natural about them I believe you are correct it is weather warfare. these people are evil!

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

YES SIR IT IS

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Those are some ugly snow flakes.#DARKWINTER

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

I live in Texas. We totally think the weather has been manipulated!!!! Never have we ever had this weather with extreme freezing temps. Power outages and frozen busted pipes. This is not normal for Texas! We are Trump territory. Was this a planned attack on us? It didnt work! My Anon friends kept twlling me to be prepared and stock up on food, water and necessaties. We did! SCORE!!! Thank you friends! Surviving in Texas♥️❄️⛄️

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

Praying for the ones who didn't prepare! This is wild!

(1) Show this thread

As a person that lives in Alberta, Canada and is familiar what snow/snowflakes look like. Those flakes on video seem an odd shape.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

For 2 nights had the same dream. Looking outside saw black specks on the horizon. Saw lone figure standing in field - arms raised. Suddenly- black specks started gathering- becoming larger. Began to look like currents of black ash swirling in raging torrents in a crystal blue sky - the sun was shining. The figure says - it begins - our of nowhere- the black ash turns into snow - a blinding blizzard ferociously covering the landscape as far as eyes could see. THE SUN STILL SHINING. NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY. NOT POSSIBLE. I believe 100% this was a manipulated weather event.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Florida is supposed to drop 47 detrees today, wtf

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

80' Thursday. Currently about 68' Central FL. 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Michigander here and that doesn't even LOOK like real snow.
WTH is going on?!?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

I'm a Michigander, too. I checked our snow this morning, just in case. It's real. Whew! 😅

(1) Show this thread

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Snow will sublimate in the sun, even at temps below freezing. I have not, however, seen snowflakes be spikes. I have seen sleet be quite elongated though. That's very interesting. I wish the video was better.