Only people mentioned by @Courage2Stand in this post can reply

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

This information is highly banned on Facebook, i wonder why? Because it's True, there's actual facts that back this up and has been kept from the American people at all costs!!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🤬🤬🤬🤬

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

And now we have Biden attempting to undo all the good President Trump did for all the world; I can not wait to see the whole thing come crashing down. Like Gerarld Butler said 'it's going to be Biblical"

that makes sense now, thanks

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

evil.

Only followers of this user (@Txrunner88) can see their posts

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I have always wondered why that hasn't been repealed.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

AND, we will make it illegal to contine! We are the news now!

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

I remember when this was done, couldn't believe nobody questioned it at the time!
The potential for abuse was so obvious!

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Same, I was stunned to see so little reaction from the people.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts