Good Morning!
We look a bit like this in TN this morning!
Actually complete with the Cardinal Red Bird.
NANA has a family of them that lives in my yard!
Yall have a blessed day.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love EVERYTHING about this PERFECT American Picture!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

It is said that Cardinals are the souls of love ones past that are not settled. I think it's Indian folklore but I am not sure.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

So beautiful...its gray and mild here in central FL but hubby and I have been dreaming of TN mountains...would be so awesome. I have a big bird following in my yard of Egrets, Woodstorks, and even a occasional visit from an enormous Bald Eagle...animals and nature are like vitamins for my soul.

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

In response September Pro to her Publication

The Tennessee Mountains are wonderful in the Summer, not the Winter unless you want to get snowed in. Stay in the beautiful weather. I envy anyone that can live in Florida. I went there in 1988 to DisneyWorld..that's all I saw of Florida. I'd love to go back & drive all over.

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response September Pro to her Publication

I am in NE Florida...we have the same weather right now. Our house backs up to the woods and we see a lot of deer. We had 2 owls talking to each other this past week...we have a lot of owls. Our dog barks like crazy at them. We've had a bobcat in our yard, turtles....and an occasional bald eagle 😊🥰 I love it. I'm from Michigan and never thought FL could be like this. Had to move for hubs job. I love it now!

(3) Show this thread

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Well that's the second time cardinals have come up for me. And Tennessee is a connection. Thanks for the vibes. ❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Iron Eagle to his Publication

😘😇Welcome

(1) Show this thread