Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🍞 🥖 Umm, all the restaurants were closed AOC ... they were hungry & just looking for some bread. If you want to aggressively karate chop your hand at anyone, it was all Pelosi's fault. She promised 🍞🥖

why does anyone care what AOC says?

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

always thought she was part of the movie wait until the other ones find out Love it when players get played!!!!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🤔. I always wondered!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I have thought she was a WH actress since the beginning. She spoke once (congress? cant remember) w very good questions, different personality...that confirmed my own theory for myself 🤣

not a bad actress, but still dumb as rock.

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

She either believes it and doesn't have to act, or knows it's false and is acting....but ever consider she might be MKUltra'd?

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

Has crossed my mind before but in any case, seriously delusional and messed up in the head. Seems to love the "social media" attention. Empty head big as a blimp.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Open mouth....insert foot and the whole dang mirror while you're at it!!!

Christian; Texan; dog mama; lover of justice, righteousness, and grace 🌷Lived in Australia and East Asia 🌷Trust in Jesus | John 3:16

Yeah, but she is a bad person.

WWG1WGA Major Trumper, 100% American to the core. I bleed red, white and blue. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

as a woman, I very much dislike this word, but she is the absolute definition of a stupid C.

Besides Pelosi, Schiff, Swallowell and Cuomo, AOC is a huge, full of crap hypocrite. Just with more drama. Does anyone have any dirt on her because I hope she gets the swift kick of justice. I only know about her involvement in the Sunrise group where she is part of inciting youth violent protest. I can't stand her hysterics and hypocrisy, and on Twitter I called her out so many times that led to my first ban. Please someone tell me some corruption she is part of.

WWG1WGA Major Trumper, 100% American to the core. I bleed red, white and blue. #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Ironic, she was my first ban on the twit too... aparently you are not allowed to call her a C, but.. I call em like I see em. haha.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Well, said, "...not a bad acress."

But, and ACTRESS she be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

#NCSWIC#MAGA

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

caged kids!!! Sorry hun that was Barry. Anyone else wish they could walk up to her and call her dousche?

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

You are right! She IS talking about BARRY.😆😆

(1) Show this thread

Haha, agreed. She cracks me up

She is an extremely annoying one though.

Hey, table six needs another round. Step on it.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Steve Gorman to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

damn this girl is so brainwashed. she even believes what she's saying. i cant wait to see her rounded up and ahopped off to Gitmo

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Vickie Roy to her Publication

🔥 Good To Know - Sharing IS Caring 🔥

( AOC - She's an actress. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

#MAGA

(1) Show this thread

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

Someone needs to slap her on the arse so we can hear her rsal voice!

Of all the fakery and hideousness Corrupt America has foisted upon the world this is the worst of it!
Sometimes I get so angry at how Dumb and Asleep Americans have sold out the world by voting for these creatures who go around the world raping and pillaging!

Americans need to take responsibility for this type of trash and fix it! Now would be good! hahaha

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

What does she do with her brain when she's not sitting on it? What a stupid and uninformed moran

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

All I heard was German. "Nein, nein, nein".

This is why we need term limits! She is already crazy AF. Imagine her when shes pelosis age. 😩

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Save this one for posterity.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🤔 where is the Tesla meme with AOC in a white helmet?

Ready for Trump to bring the pain! 3rd purge from twatter

In response gators mom11 to her Publication

Judas lion?

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

a post designed to get the most extreme rx?
🤧😷🤮🤢🤧🤮🤢

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

😖that voice tho...

She definitely has the villain part down pat.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

🤦‍♀️