There are 6 Q drops that mention POPCORN. Many drops mention corn & harvesting the corn comms. Tomorrow is National Fooking Popcorn Day! What are the odds? 🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Lover of God, freedom and truth. Trump is my president Psychic

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Senator Cornyn (I believe) posted about harvesting corn

Mother..Veteran wife..Praying for our President, our country , and all of our children.

Harvest jumps out

Stay at home mum Kiwi in rural Australia Loves the truth, love folling Trump, youngest is learning about USA history.

and 1/19 911 that today for Australia

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

This is still one of the best.....

(1) Show this thread

Wasn't Biden's nickname "corn pop"... 😎

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😁💥👍

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

"There are NO coincidences..." 🙏🇺🇸🍿 hey@Doqholliday have any other anons like PepeLivesMatter or CatTurd made it to this new platform yet?! I am loving the Vibez over here 💯

Only followers of this user (@jhodnot) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Odds are approx 17 to 1

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread