Tomorrow, 1/19 is a reverse 911. The Q operation is reversing all the bullshit.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i do

from Jordan Sarmo

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Also many of JFK Jr flights ✈️ in N529JK had 911 and 119 number patterns/combinations in the flight times in his many many creative skywriting flights ...

Leaving messages to decode for the Q and Anon 🐸 community. I look forward to his next flights 🙏 Blue skies JJ 👨‍✈️🇺🇸✈️😎🤙

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

JFK Jr’s last 2 flights ...

(1) Show this thread

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

I hope it is good news. We badly need things our way. Anons have been working for this day.

Flip-flop. That wasnt easy!
What a transformation worldwide.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reversing all their spells!
Nana just bets that this is the hardest fookin part of all this for them to swallow!

It's also National Popcorn Day