USNAVY VET daughterπŸ’œhappy wifeπŸ’œ2aπŸ’œkitty mamaπŸ’œ369πŸ’œ1111πŸ’œskierπŸ’œrunnerπŸ’œsebian

please help a senior here! cant figure out how to get to my buddies like kim runner, dan auito, billy d i am, diana and dennis.... maybe someone wwill see me!! love you all!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Lori Rosenzweig to his Publication

Love you Tiffany R & Dan πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’ž
#FamilyIsEverything

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

❀️

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Enough about whether WE'RE holding the line. Does Trump have any plans beyond helping the GOP regain congressional seats in 2022 or christening Trump TV and the Trump Social Media Network?

I'm sorry but 2 weeks ago Trump hosted a get-together at Mar-A-Lago with some GOP hack and yesterday he wrote an open letter against Mitch in an attempt to "help rebuild" the Republican Party.

I need to know my commander still has his eyes on the correct prize before I hold any damned line. Yeah I know this may be "optics", but at some point will we require Trump actually keeps his promise about.....

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

...draining the swamp? Or are we going to be okay with it if he just makes us eat this stolen election and then wins a few more Republicans some seats in the midterms?

Is he helping to restore the Republic or the Republican Party? I enlisted as a digitial warrior for the former, but not the latter.

(1) Show this thread