Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

bye bye mr Ed...

Just a Texas Gal who LOVES God, My Family, Our Beloved Republic, The Constitution, and Our Military. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸 #GodWins #TBIYTC

Read somewhere she's a Rothchild descendant...

Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial prison complex. 40+ year truth yoke bearer. It's been a long wait.

That little dance she does over the coffee table will be her trying to find a seat that don't burn his manly bum.

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Married, Dog mom, Mama, Grandma, Conservative, Pro-God, Life, Guns, and Country.

i pray that this evil bitch is one of many vile "elites" that get sent up to Gitmo, or a firing squad! Personally I would like to see them all publicly hung!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Oh, good Lord, where the actual F did you get that pic?

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

One of MANY in my meme archives

(1) Show this thread