Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry yall but Nana literally woke up singing this song this morning!
God for real has sent out an army of our military all over the world to save these children. Can you imgine for just a minute the pain from cries from them all together that God has been listening to for so so long.
The one morning that Nana felt & heard the crying out of the Uyghurs for just a few minutes made me physically sick for 2 days. I cant imagine their pain nor can I imagine his pain in hearing them crying out for so long with no one here hearing them until Q.
God bless our military!
https://youtu.be/8cpIlFBZ

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Lord showed me a song this morning. I posted it and revelations from it the Lord gave me. Wanted to see your song, but YouTube wouldn't work for me with the link.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, you're referring to "Rescue" recorded by Lauren Daigle? Yes, perfect. Makes me even wonder if she recorded it for that purpose? idk though.
Yesterday morning the Lord drew my attention to Casting Crowns' song Praise You In This Storm." I could see all the warriors, on the good side of all types and levels all the way up to the top, singing it to the Lord. It was beautiful and emotional. Here is a link to it: https://youtu.be/0YUGwUgBvTU

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

That is an awesome vision for sure, many of mine surely bring joy water leaking out. I have looked on many of the horrible pics of the children and no, will never forget the depth of the evil that did these things but I have moved on to a place of joy on this most of the time. Joy overwhelming joy that this is being revealed and stopped. We may not be able to stop it from ever happening to a child at some point in the future but we have surely taken out the most of it and I find that a JOYOUS JOYOUS THING!

(1) Show this thread