Completed homeschool mom. Public high school Spanish teacher. Bilingual. Obviously from Texas! MAGA. WWG1WGA

A little help? How do I find people to follow here?

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Patsy Arnold to her Publication

I took my time in the feed and looked at each profile. Lots of good people here.

Completed homeschool mom. Public high school Spanish teacher. Bilingual. Obviously from Texas! MAGA. WWG1WGA

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

What feed? All I see is my post and your reply. what am I missing? Thanks for replying!

What happens when you click on the little 9 square icon on the bottom left, go to "home" and click?

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Someone named Tim Larlee followed me, so I followed back. Now his posts and reposts show. Wait. I might have missed a step. You are kind to help me.

Yes. That is all I see. About to follow you back. Maybe that will help.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

No problem at all.

(2) Show this thread