We've been paying [them] our entire lives for inducted power between bonded conducters and system ground. In other words, your power meter is harnessing free energy from the earth, and it's showing on the meter and we've been paying for it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What an exciting time. I wish my parent ,and grand parents could be here to experience this. I am so Thankful to be ahead of most with my information gathering. Sitting here knowingTrump will return and good times will be arriving is so much better than only knowing what the main stream media has told to you, and you believed. Thank you God for this.

this just induced a hot flash and it's 2 degrees here.

Just a thought... what if these are systematic power outages to repalce the old with the new. I am a big daydreamer, but what if?

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

im a dreamer too!!

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

I'd say you are on to something. There are unfortuantly causalties in war, and that is what we are in. Just like this covid fiasco has taken lives.#maskgate#fearfactor#Plandemic Here in KY we have had about 3 planned power outages where we were w/o service for 3 - 5 hours each time. ?????? Time wil tell.

(2) Show this thread

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Hmmm...

interesting site🧐🤗

www.teslabiohealing.com

You should and may have an exciting experience of a satisfactory recovery after your brain cells are bioenergy-recharged with our revolutionary Tesla BioHealer, created by using the wisdom of Chi (Qi) originated 4,000 years ago, and the modern quantum science and technology.

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

If the Meters are pulling free energy from the earth then why are there rolling blackouts right now?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dont ya think we need to end that shit?
Nana will tear down and rebuild to incorporate the new technology!

$124/Mo. equal payments. Talk about highway robbery.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

jp morgan destroyed Tesla's invention of free power because of greed and evil!
now i get to see jp morgan being destroyed 😎🍿

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

You all are still going to need your power lineman. It's more complicated or technical then just saying FREE power =no electric bill it dont quite work like that.

Would it help to put tin foil on meter? Asking for a friend. 😂

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

[They] are losing their slave grip.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

🤔🤔 I would guess Portland....All the Portland rioters are def mind controlled!!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

In our matrix, the emotional energy they use is called "loosh." All very interesting, indeed.

(2) Show this thread

plus they charge me because they are a co-op resulting in a extra $200 a month on my bill 🤬🤬🤬🤬

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

I was just looking at my new gas bill, which I have to pay 40 bucks for the actual gas supposedly, and 40 more for the line usage to the major company that "owns" the lines. What a bunch of garbage. My dad would have been so excited to be part of this time! I'm so happy I get to not pay them every day of my life till I pass. And the electricity co., and maybe the water co. What about Internet, levitating cars (no gasoline) and other essentials paid for or very cheap? We all deserve to not struggle. I'm so excited! My dad used to say "Crooks!"

Ugh. Disgusting. i suspected that. I see the towers all around. I think they harness it from the atmosphere with negative and positive charges at a certain height or something...

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Ground has negative charge, atmosphere has positive charge, potential difference from ground up is 50 volts per foot! More in bad weather! That's why power lines are insulated from ground. We live in an electric environment and barefoot our bodies receive free electric current i.e. electrons from ground. We could gather free electricity in so many ways.

🔌💡Whaaaa??? Seriously? 🤐

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

EVIL OVERLORDS🤬🤬🤬

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Preach Brother! 🙏🇺🇸🍿🐸

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

It all simply goes back to follow the credit.

Exactly !

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Not for long Doq!!!😉