DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

RN here...I have chosen not to work in healthcare during Covid due to grave moral and ethical concerns. i could not and would not be party to the lies, junk science and atrocities that have been perpetrated by those whom society and communities place their highest faith and trust in. Nurses are the most truated profession so to watch so many of my colleagues buy into the utter lies and bullshit has been tough to say the least. Very very shameful and disappointing.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SilenceDoGoodRN in this post can reply

Long time autist & RN who disavowed healthcare in 2019. I'm proof that it *had* to be this way. Q sent me, so I'm here now.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Amen. RN here, also. Very grateful I left in 2019. Grateful is an understatement.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Song Byrd to her Publication

Brave and right thing to do and right decision.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I have a family member who is an NP with own clinic. 100% Conservative/Trumpnsupporter, holistic and anti-vax. Saw on social media the other day they did interview with local news about how safe vaccine is, etc. I was shocked and still am, however, a friend said, my family member needed to keep their job/license to practice. Has it really come to this? When will all of this bullshit end? Also tonight, BidAn said at town hall, kids dont give CV to adults and vice versa so WTF are thry required to wear masks at school, knowingly it is compromising their immune system yet if they don't wesr them

#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

They can not attend school. So sick of the bullshit! When will this horror movie end? I am not enjoying it anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I've been a Certified Medical Assistant for 30 yrs. As you, I walked away from my profession until all the CV19 BS is gone! I've always been the awakened medical professional knowing vaccines are toxic. I've never taken the flu shot! BIG Pharma, the AMA, FDA & CDC are all in bed together. My mother had breast cancer; I have no doubt it was the chemo that actually took her life back in 1998. My life's purpose is to help people but I can't be a part of a system that deceives/manipulates data and ethics in order to make $$$. When Trump takes them all out, I'll return to my niche in some capacity.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

You don't know me at all, but you make me so proud!! We need more like you!