Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, did you see this? It contains several graph views

https://www.disclosurenews.it/schumann-resonance-last-image/

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Who can please explain these to me? I know its the Schuman resonance but can someone tell me what we're looking for. How do I know whats good and bad? Thanks

help?

I don’t pay attention to dates but this is a bit bizarre.

Room Rates for Trump Hotel, D.C for a Tuesday and Wednesday. March 3rd and 4th. That’s quite a jump from the normal rates, especially weekdays.

In response God Bless The US to her Publication

Great Find ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

11:11

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Angel kisses! 💖💖💖

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

We're getting some angel taps! 🙏🏻

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Kim - Twat nuked me again last night..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

That;s a bummer. Sorry to hear that!

(1) Show this thread