Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Patriot Anons - if you're not in the crypto game, I recommend you do so.

Just a dumb miner in the middle of nowhere Nevada. Gamer, Gunner, and avid beer drinker/copenhagen spitter.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

I'm going to keep stacking my silver. Nothing against crypto currency, I just like the shiny.

Nothing wrong with that. It's crypto and metals going forward. During the COVID BS, coins disappered and soon too, will paper.

In response Battle Born to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

In response True Patriot to his Publication

what do you both feel about SLV stock? I would think it has to rise in price once we back currency by metals again am i wrong? also i want to get into the crypto investing game but i dont understand how something is made up out of thin air and not backed by anything.. any help would be greatly appreciated

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication

anyone with silver stock needs to turn it to physical.

Just a dumb miner in the middle of nowhere Nevada. Gamer, Gunner, and avid beer drinker/copenhagen spitter.

In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication

I don't dabble in the stocks. I don't know how, or what to look for, so I buy physical silver because that is something I know how to do. I do make quite a bit of money from flipping comic books, sounds cheesy but a hot book can net me a large profit for a small investment.

(3) Show this thread