#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

I sure hope you didn't let them in!

That vax causes people to shed live virus for weeks.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Fact - no live virus in the vaccine, there is no virus anything in that vaccine. It is an mRNA, it unzips the RNA, deposits a virus protein, zips up the RNA and you are now a living GMO. When you come in contact with a cold virus, it activates your immune system, which suddenly realizes EVERY SINGLE CEll in your body is infected with the cold virus (hidden virus protein) and attacks it's own cells/body. This creates sepsis in the body, which shuts down organs, which causes death in 3-5 days. NO FIX for this. Military calls this a biological poison - the trigger is any cold virus. Walking dead.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Bingo!

People think they're "doing okay" after the jab, but then the get exposed to what they've been sensitized to & BLAMMO - cytokine storm & organs shut down as the body begins attacking its own cells.

And yet...

the biological storm in the body resembles... their Covid.

(1) Show this thread

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

how do you know this?