Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Starting to wonder if "richest person" indicates access to the most victums.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Well I did it, now lets see how long I last or if they catch it.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Tried to post link to webpage in FB , would not let me finish said "something went wrong try again later" basically froze up, had to delete.....they really dont want this to get out. I already knew about it. Maybe I will try and code post it.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I've heard thin diagional lines across the meme when render it invisable to the algo--worth a shot?

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm ready... Time to dig....

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Funny how Getty Images are the only pics shared from Hollywierd....

He who controls the news/images....controls the world.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

We that live out here have heard this for years - and now NOW we know more than we ever have! Yet the greatest country in the world can't bring this to an end.....WHEN!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

i heard the tunnels are Many & Extensive.