WE, the PEOPLE...
Have been invited to participate in the largest Military Intelligence Operation in the History of Mankind.

It is BIGGER than anyone could possibly imagine - Be Proud.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Eh, not buying it. Nothing is happening. Criminals roaming free. One can make a million excuses as to why nothing is happening, but no one can explain why a single piece of decades long treasonous trash like Feinstein, Nadler, McConnell or Graham have yet to be arrested, perped, tried and hung for ALL to SEE.

Magical times! "Enjoy the Show"? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response SPORTS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Guess Nobody Is Fielding The Nuclear Sky Theory. Pretty Plain To Me
Maybe Im Just A Crazy Tin foil Hat Wearing Qanon Terrorist.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤❤❤

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸🙏👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🙏🐸🔥

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

I am very proud!!!🇺🇸❤️

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

WWG1WGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

If we have been invited to participate in a military intelligence operation, then we have not been made aware of it.

ben oui 😎mais surtout reconnaissante de pouvoir vivre ce moment 🙏

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Wished I was never born...when I was young and going thru Tramatic times...So blessed the Lord had a plan for me....FOR US...BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS...

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Amen!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Bingo!

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I for one am very excited to have back stage VIP tickets to the best movie ever! And I am not alone!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Right on!!

YES SO TRUTH😇

🙏❤️.....and pray!!!

* Follow me here and on Gab @Harmonee * I’m a Christian, an Anon, a Wife, a Homeschooling Mom, & Soon-to-be a Mimi. 🇺🇸

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Harmonee Jones to her Publication

Just Wait.
Those who once doubted your sanity will soon be telling everyone they know that you can tell the future - that...and you're 'the smartest person they have ever known'.
[Future Proves Past]

(1) Show this thread