Isn't he married to one of the Kardashians? 😂😂

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

He just popped up out of nowhere after Q had been posting for nearly 3 years! I knew something was off about him; he wore the same black polo shirt everyday! He is quite the character. His parents thinks he's psycho, he was jailed, definitely in it for quick click bait! Quirky dude who was gone as fast as he came. USE DISCERNMENT AND COMMON SENSE, FOLKS!

I might be wrong.. But I think he's a white hat actor!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

I think Austin is inspirational.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

LOL, GE trying to flush them trolls out using this guy as bait! Love it!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Why is booger hooker on the trigger? Cuz he's an idiot poser.

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

Wouldn't an intelligence officer know how to hold a gun properly? Get your finger off the trigger! If he pulls that trigger, he's going to drop the gun!
What's with the examination glove?????

Kim

LOL_LOL

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Passionate Patriots who are AWAKE KNQW the BEST ie yet to come!@peacock6 I don't recall this particular situation being recorded in an area with all the "additives" do you? Those who are able to THINK for themselves are motivated to start igging for the TRUTH and discover there are still many cases of RED PILLS that need to be consumed in order to fully benefit from the Great Awaking that is currently in MOTION! #PatriotPurim

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Weren't all the Kennedy grandkids singing Timber? Was he in that video? Looks familiar

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Steinfart. why is he wearing a glove? did he steal a gun from a crime scene?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Steinfart. Why us he wearing a rubber glove? Did he steal s gun from crime scene?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Hey look! Austin is part of the Defense Intelligence Agency just like@ghostezra.

Hey Ghost Ezra what's it like to have Austin as a coworking spy? Dreamy?

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

@ghostezra is an agent?

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

The real question is who is running and funding this total clown?

Does he look like the guy playing Hunter Biden or id it just me???

In response Trumps Best Friend to her Publication

Nailed it!

(1) Show this thread

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

Regardless of who this ID 10 T is.... why is his booger hook on the trigger?? Dumbass!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Oh gosh 🙄
He's like a weed - acting like grass and springing up all over the yard 😣

Steinlarp the fraud.