The Billionth reason to ❤ Mike!

“That would so make my day because then they would have to go into discovery, and that would make my job a lot easier,” he said in a phone interview. “It’ll be faster for me to get to the evidence, and to show the people in the public record the evidence we have about these machines… I will not stop until every single person on the planet knows, whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, what these machines did to us.”

”These machines need to be removed, and [these people] brought to justice for what they did to our country in these attacks,” he continued.

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Lion ess to her Publication

And all the experts who shared their truth with Mike? haha. Dominion pussies will see justice for their treason and have a swinging time :)

The "Pillow" guy is trying to "waken" people

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

U HAVE MY VOTE MIKE

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

What exactly is Mike's part in this movie. He is NOT just the pillow guy.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Yeah, his products help us sleep....Humans need to sleep....He also Loves God... God's people are scary even to the wicked....They walk with His authority....

(1) Show this thread

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Pray for Mike's safety....