Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Please, use extreme caution on these posts. 😔

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

The fact someome stood by to record this horror just makes it worse.
We need Divine Intervention - something - to stop this. God help us, the millions of innocent victims, including these children.

Honestly it seems Humans are the only Species that can go at their own offspring like this... No other Animal on this planet does such cruel things to their own babies... Disgusting and unbearable to think that these crimes are being committed by other Humans. However there is a chance those people are NOT human or are not a Soul with a Conscience.. Whatever they are. THIS act and how some young people talk about a Fetus and Babies is absolutely barbaric! There is nothing human about it.

...can you say "kill those mother fuckers" on this platform? If so then everyone now knows what needs to happen to those dirty bastards.

i imagine there was more to that horribly heartbreaking video. 😢 This looks like they were organ harvesting.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

i hate these people
they all need to be treated in like before they are exterminated

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

fkinghorrible.