Crisis Actor!!!Expose them all

@RedHatFrogs 🐸
@DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I came back to visit that Christmas. There was a memorial set up around St. Rose's Church. I bought flowers to place on the memorial. My friend who was on the police force miraculously had the night off, and this was a beautiful thing...the Monroe police force took over for Newtown police on Christmas Eve so they could be with their families.
I did not know Adam Lanza, but his brother was a freshman when I was a senior. His picture is in my yearbook.

That's fooked up if they used the same actor. I'm from Newtown, CT. Sandy Hook is real. The shooting happened. Go ask the parents. Actually, I can give you my experience. My sister texted me that day to say there was a shooting at the school. At first, we thought it was the middle school. I texted a friend of mine whose mom worked as a lunch lady in the middle school. She was trying to get more info from a friend on the police force. Then they said is was Sandy Hook Elementary. I was living in Virginia at the time, but my dad still lived in Newtown. This event happened. To be continued...

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Start with the Greenberg family - you'll recognize most all of them from every ff during Amano's administration - search and click on images

"they think you'll follow the stars" "they think you're stupid". but we're not, are we?

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

My children were put in lockdown that day at their school because of Sandy Hook, we were 15 minutes away. Our lives changed after that day. Many people spent a great deal of money and time caring for the parents and families of those who we thought were lost. The communities also raised money for those families. If it didn't really happen, where did the monies go? Who will be held accountable?

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Will adult actors and parents of actors who particpated in these "fraudulent" activities be arrested for assisting in the crimes to betray "We the people" and to steal kill and destroy our country and freedoms?

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Two of the people who witnessed the Vegas shooting were crisis actors, or at least one of them was, the other was her brother. I know that because I was married to their father when it happened.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Wow. What is your take on them possibly getting arrested for participating in crimes against "We the people" for helping these people steal kill and destroy our freedoms?

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Same Fake Face

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

She's just as much a monster as the rest of them. This was a sick thing for her to agree to do. So anti-humanity.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

1. that is no mom...a Mother would not let a monster around her kids....2. barry is a pedo and rump ranger....nuff said...

I hole they burn as well.

In response Jen Brown to her Publication

*hope

(1) Show this thread

wow