Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." - Revelation 5:5 ❤️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Jesus Christ, Lion of Judah

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mike Pompeo@mikepompeo

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.” 1 Samuel 2:2

God "won"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

5.5!!! 3

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝🙏💝

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Another hidden meaning: Clearing out the 7 main energy centers of the body and brain (oftenly known as "chakras"). When all your energy centers are cleared of debri and balanced; the third eye opens; enlightenment!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

So true ! Truth. But sometimes I may want some debris back. Floodgates are hard to swallow! LOL!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing Sweetie!

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

ThanQ for that 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread