Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

The only reason she got elected is all the illegal Muslims coming here and people planting them in the same voting zone in Minnesota, (tell me that one wasn't planned) true Minnesotans did not vote her in!!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It used to be illegal for muslims to hold political office in America.

But, between victim card playing, laying low and recruiting support from the dims - they are now a threat again.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Her ONLY allegiance is to Islam.

Her oath of office was an act of taqqiya.

Islam is a 7th Century, xenophobic, war cult.

Islam has NO taboo against pedophillia.

Islam STILL practices slavery... because Islam is stuck in the 7th Century, incapable of reform, and in the 7th Century both were common acts perpetrated on conquered peoples.

Islam is allies with:
communists
nazis
globalists - the axis of evil never left, it just went underground.

Islam is the alliances goons/enforcers/terrorists... and work with the CIA.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Absolute hard truths Carole. We can not afford to not know our enemies. Feelings be damned👊🔥❤️

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯✅✅✅✅✅✅

DEPORT ALL OF THIS SCUM. LET'S CLEAN UP AMERICA.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

more recent pic

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

She is an enemy to our Country!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Ditto!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Please Minnesota. WAKE UP TO THIS! We want her gone! Ask yourself why George Floyd happened in her district??????