Simon Parkes
Disclosure starts here!

Yall should listen to this man, he is telling you the truth.
He would have a really hard time lying to anyone and if he tried it would be painfully obvious.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/disclosure-starts-here

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i've appreciated Simon these past few months!

Found Simon through this community, but I can't take him seriously after this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Tv-Ko79WU

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

He is not crazy

(1) Show this thread

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

I used to...a lot but something didn't feel quite right. No one has a 'hotline' to Q or speaks to them on the phone, certainly not Simon Parkes or Ward but they both claim to. When the genuine people that we trust get angry about those two they have good reason and we listen. Q post said be careful who you follow and we followed them both for a while. Both have very dubious backgrounds and the general feeling is they are there to discredit the truth movement. We trust santasurfing and Charlie F & Colleen, not these two anymore. Lots of evidence on YT why they are not trusted

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

I have to agree with you. They may have some truth, but the bits of false info. they interject poison the rest.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

righr or wrong when Gen McInerney put Parks down I stopped w him! or was it GhostEzra? on telegram few days back.

(2) Show this thread

I personally cannot wait to finally meet our Galactic Friends in High Places! I have waited since I was a tiny child! Yes I used to have very realistic dreams of UFO craft. And back then I had no influences, my parents don't believe and I was not allowed to watch any kind of movies of that kind either. Yet I had dreams of Space stations, Get togethers with other Humanoid looking Beings. So for me I cannot wait to have Official First Contact with our friends! 💜ðŸŒ