Okay just to recap: Back in October 2020, We sent out secret authentication codes to Q and the response was "Please fix the bread and tidy up the ship." We now believe this was a reference to "The Toaster" for multiple reasons, coincidences, synchroncities and decodes. There is more to the story but that's the basic jist of it. Are you following?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Is there a post that explains all the Q bread baking. I get that we take the crumbs and put together the pieces into breads/threads but I would like to understand the whole process :) thank you in advance.

so ill try to sum it up the best i can, been here since day one. so q drops often gives us a starting point, from there we go and research and from there q will often post and verify whats correct and incorrect, thats how they go from crumbs to bread. the bakers are the ones drumming up memes and posts of info. once verified by q or the community, they become "notables" which go on a specific bord on 8kun (at least they did idk now)

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GreatAwakening50 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Great Awakening to his Publication

Yeah, I guess I thought that there was more involving the decodes. I have a theory that there are multiple images incoded within the images on the posts. Possibly in the text as well.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

there is a lot decode hidden, some that we still have not figured out, and im willing to bet ur theory is correct. If u come across any please post regardless of what others or shills might think. right or wrong, we encourage free thought. 👍

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Great Awakening to his Publication

🎯

i feel like most normies are struggling with the basics, do u think the community could use a refresher from the top anons ? we need to figure out to get the basics out to the normies better and faster. any ideas ?

(1) Show this thread