Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

MAJOR power outages in Texas.
They are "TURNING OFF" - power.... .. supposedly generators not working?

Just back after 30 hrs black.
House down to 50 indoors.

#texas has something to explain. we handle EVERYONE running AC's 24/7 in the summer. Most heating is gas so very little power needed compared to the summer load from Air Conditioning. We're out of power too and have had 2 hours of power randomly turned on in the last 2 days. The solar and wind BS doesnt fly because tbose projects are required to have 100% backup by gas or coal generated power.
More Lies

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Morcreed in this post can reply

Just a girl trying not to throat punch her husband when he rolls his eyes everytime I say "It ain't over" Proud mom and granny.

In response Mor Creed to his Publication

Said the same thing to my husband this morning. How could there be issues with heaters now but not AC's in the summer when its over a 100? This pot is fixin to boil over, and everyone will know the truth.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Mor Creed to his Publication

there is some bs going on. i am on the short end of the rolling deal. no water or electricity since monday morning. they say its the turbines on the windmills being frozen. we all need to send emails & phone calls to state reps etc.