Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I think we are beginning to understand now why President Trump looked so DYNAMIC after recovering from Covid.

The rollout begins in Texas & Florida!

I will HAPPILY drive to Florida for hubs to get treatment for his pancreas!

Who knows? Might regenerate his teeth, too!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So question.....is THIS why tanning beds have been demonized? Clearly it's different amounts of UV and types, but still.....

(1) Show this thread

Rush Limbaugh needs this ASAP

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response jayne costa to her Publication

Dan Bongino, too!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response jayne costa to her Publication

I've been wondering if these are the treatments Rush has been having as proof to the masses that it works?

(2) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Wow!! Amazing.

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Once the curtain is lifted I believe we will find out that humanity has accomplished so much more than most minds can imagine. All those Sci-Fi movies not really movies.