USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

I just joined this fine group last week at the suggestion of a good friend and fellow conductor@markkirin . Mark had nerarly 90K following him on Twazi. We have 3 more from our group that have come here: @TexasGlamo @@Snook712@PhilTheAggie@CaptainAmerica (Veteran). I had 50K followers until I was suspended. I run rooms for fellow veterans and my crime: ran 4 trains for Veterans. We've been through a lot together, all retweet trained and "house-broken" and get along well together. I hope you follow these great people. Pleasure to be here. Mike@FarRightMike

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication

Great, thank you, Rhonda. Here's another Veteran, US Marine Raymond@prokaski that has been in our group for a long time - just joined us this morning. Great friend, good man and he never misses a chance to retweet! Please give him a warm welcome - we all had great accounts and starting over.

Only people mentioned by @prokaski in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raymond Prokaski Sr., click on at the bottom under it