Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

So, hear me out. I was just messing around & I am *NO* scientist. Was just mulling around palindrome & I came across palindromic sequence for DNA.

Significance of Palindromic sequences:
-Bacterial restriction enzymes serve as protection against foreign DNA by destroying it. These enzymes are specific for palindromic sequences of double stranded DNA.
-Palindromes give structural strength to transcribed RNA by hydrogen bonding in hair-pin loops.
-Long palindromic sequences contain genes coding for r-RNA.

I’m at a loss as to what direction to take this now. But do you think he mentione

oops! mustve been too long still lol.
I’m at a loss as to what direction to take this now. But do you think he mentioned this in regards to the C19 vaccine? 🤔 I just don’t know how to flesh this out any further, but feel like this is too much of a coincidence. 😕 And we all know about coincidence, right?
Anyone here more science minded? What are your thoughts?
(From frogman on Telegram)
http://www.biology.lifeeasy.org/2860/what-is-the-significance-of-palindromic-dna

In response Sarah Lou to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mamalotsoftots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Lou, click on at the bottom under it