#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! 🇺🇲 Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Posted a couple of times how I almost had my parents believing there was a "The Plan". They started listening to me, opening messages & watching videos I sent. They were calling & asking questions. Then too much time passed with no visible shred of evidence of said "The Plan". Not seeing even a glamor of hope of what I was sharing, when given the opportunity to get the "vaccine", they jumped at the chance believing (knowing) govt would force vaccines to travel prob. across states as they have a retirement home & split time between 2 states. My inlaws got the shots, too. HEARTBREAKING!

im having same situation and its depressing!!! I cant even look forward to whats coming because i fear my family will be gone , as you explained i tried to red pill them but with no obvious things happening , they dont believe me 💔💔💔💔

In response Victoria Zink to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justice7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Choose Light, click on at the bottom under it