Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Amen.

Praise be to God.

people need to stop thinking dan bongino is a patriot he is a paytriot he had every opportunity to out the clintons and the crimes they committed and he witnessed. instead he stayed quiet and gave just enough info to make money...stay away from parlor anything he pushes is fake maga

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Torba is dividing people... you are either a Christian or you serve Satan. Creep factor is huge with this guy...

Plus he keeps posting that Trump isn't on GAB because of Jared, who is also the reason Trump lost the electrion... Seriously?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Andrew Torba is a Godly man, and I respect him. It's great (and refreshing) to have more than one site with sane, awesome Administrators/owners. I know Gab is the battlefield, but nothing beats AnonUp and our@administrator ... LOVE it here where, as you said, it's a "nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army." ❤️🐸

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I'm very unimpressed with Parler.

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Henry Porter to his Publication

I own such a shofar... and can make it sound.

(1) Show this thread

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

HIS NAME HIS MOTHER CALLED HIM IS YAHSUA. THE SON OF YHVH. WORDS HAVE MEANINGS AND YHVH SPOKE THE HEAVENS AND EARTH AND ALL THAT WAS CREATED. The letter J does not exisit in Hebrew, Greek
English untill 400 years ago
THE FATHER MAKES NO MISTAKES. THE WORDS OF YAHSUA, THE FATHER IS IN ME I AM IN THE FATHER. GOSPEL OF JOHN AS HE SPOKE TO THE PHARISEES

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

No you won't!

Perhaps, however, to my knowledge parler isnt hosting an adrenochrome company - I may be wrong tho, https://gab.com/CYMCorporation

I don't like Parler's new Logo to be honest... To me it looks like a big fricking Y... Also it seems the first people had posts removed because of the new TOS... Parler was allowed to come back, I assume only with censoring in place.

Let's be America-fied, let's live by our description as the land where God is king.

You wont see Admins/Owners on anonup calling themselves Jesus and calling anyone that disagrees with them pharisees/demons like Andrew Torba does.

This is why I love the Patriots on this site!

He already established his kingdom.

Very good point ! Will visit Gab more often.

Here, Gab, and telegram is where it's at.

(1) Show this thread

Awake17 and Up🦅 Child of God the Lord Jesus Christ! Taking earth back one day at a time! OUR CHILDREN WILL BE AVENGED!!!!! ☀️🎺🕊

☀️🎺🕊