Did you know Tom Cruise is related to the Orsini Family. Jesuit and Illuminati blood ties to the Grey Pope, who runs the crime family with the Black and White ones.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

It pissed me off that "Jesus" the name that sends demons running, is connected in any way, shape or form to this evil! But, I'm not surprised. It's exactly what satan would do.

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

this is true

Ironic that the symbol of the movement for truth, Pepe, is also his middle name isn't it?

bye, bye Tom cruise. how did this happen, that the Roth child and the Rockefeller family has taken over the United States of America. Thank you Jesus for bringing Donald Trump into the presidency because he is the only true honest person to bring down all the corruption. When he took his oath in 2017 on January 20 he took his oath seriously,Besides my president Donald J Trump the last president who is honest was Ronald Reagan and before that John F Kennedy Senior

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Chrissy Marie to his Publication

Reagan was mixed up in pedo shit too.

(1) Show this thread

non 🥸savais pas la blague

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

W H O
IS "P" ??
TOP OF THE PYRAMID!

the rabbit hole is infiniteDEEP : ThankYou for Your undying search for truth 🤍🙏🤍

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response sabl USA to her Publication

I love it!!!! Note the venue.

(1) Show this thread

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

i have wondered if Scientology ties in with this.. its a mind control thing too, imo

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Cancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

wow! thank you for sharing. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Whoa! Well that explains Tom's weirdness

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Very nice Well Done!