I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Here are the people that supposedly died in 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger "exploded." They are all alive.

#SpaceShuttleChallengerHoax

Why? To cause Americans pain and suffering once again. I hadnt heard this before. Thank you.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @chachagirl3 in this post can reply

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

The why is usually about diverting public attention elsewhere while their $$$$ is used for their covert purposes. With Sandy Hook the anti 2nd amendment folks gained more support & the Town gained a new asbestos free school that would have otherwise cost them $50M from taxpayers....the former SHE school was plagued with asbestos...I'm in a neighboring town where we had similar mold issues. Our BOE did everything in their power to suppress that truth both through a lawsuit filed by one family and via their improper lobbying to gain taxpayer support for a new $50M school here.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Bingo! Always about the $$$.

(1) Show this thread