‼️Trump never gives a handshake to the traitors and evil people! Trump is never afraid to show out his disrespect to the evil people! Trump is fearless because he knows his team power. Trump is fearless because he knows these Demoncrats are in deep trap! Don't you think so? Don't you feel so?
Please watch and enjoy these fun moments from Trump! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Love this man!! Didn't know about that assassination attempt. He always makes me smile :)

When you know ahead of time an enemy's handshake might try to kill you, then optics don't matter so much anymore.

#Potus is so gangster

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Love that he does not even care. He makes them swarm. He knows they all have that Two Face Nancy Syndrome.

I just love this Man ❤️❤️❤️

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

I heard the handshake was another assasination attempt and Trump was warned.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Donald Kirby to his Publication

Same here. Here's what I saw:

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

See, if you show this to a sleeper they will just think he is rude. But since we all know why he does what he does, we can watch this and say "YES!"

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

He is the BOMB! Love him!!! Love the video!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

If anyone doubts whether or not he is for us, they need to watch this.

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Love DJT...look for him on March 4th.

I adore him !

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

OMG I seriously love your President in the core of my heart! 😂😂❤️