Only people mentioned by @CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

a virus is microscopic so paper or cloth weave masks will not filter it. . .real viroligists wear special suits with air hoses when working with a virus - why no significant change in national death rates? why no homeless victims lining the big city streets? covid is possibly the biggest fake-news con of my lifetime and yet,many american sheeple still consent and comply. . .sad really

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ’£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’£BOOM!!!!!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

well there kinda already is πŸ˜‰ It's HPV and many other vax, and by the time you WANT to get pregnant, too late, you are already infertile. 😒 but ya, I get the analogy :)

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Brilliant analogy!!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«