"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

Michael Jackson [aka The Weeknd] has a music video Save Your Tears (For Another Day). He's in an Abel Tesfaye mask. In it, among other things, he's telling us that all The Weeknd's songs are lipsynched and that we should wait to cry for him until he really does die. How awesome is that?!😁 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYlFuWEuKI

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

Anyone who has been an MJ fan as long as I have (since 12 yrs old and now 60) can easily pick out his voice. I knew it was Michael IMMEDIATELY. The beat, the style, the moves, THE VOICE. Unmistakable. What I would like to know is if Abel was ever a real person(?) or was it always Michael? Some of "Abel's" his stuff is a bit racy which is not usually MJ's style. Meanwhile, I'm going to need a gas mask when the reveal happens. I was one of the ones who cried for weeks and still cry to this day every time I hear certain MJ songs and regretted never seeing him. This time I'm determined to!

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Abel is a lipsyncher. So the sound is always Michael Jackson's voice being lipsynched by Abel or by MJ himself with an Abel mask on, like in Save Your Tears. I understand what you are saying, I know MJ too, his moves and his voice are impossible to imitate.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

Exactly! It kind of galls me when people (like my daughter for one) don't believe me that it's Michael and they think this superstar appeared out of nowhere and is just PHENOMENAL and they compare him to MJ. It kills me because it WILL NEVER HAPPEN, unless of course, it's the King himself! NOBODY will EVER compare to Michael Jackson. There is ONLY ONE and we're watching and hearing him! Thank GOD! "I believe in Miracles"

That's right. Very few of us millenials go back and "get into" certain perfomers and bands from before we were born or when we were babies. I am a historian, so I do that with everything. 😁

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Worldwide Liberty, click on at the bottom under it