Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Wife ❀️ Mom 🐾PetMom πŸ’₯ Pedo-Reporter/Hunter πŸ™πŸ» God Lover - Believer βœ¨πŸ’« Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sold (?) or was confiscated.. πŸ˜‰

Hope the illusion that Silver is cheap goes away soon!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

It's funny, because I heard that iShares Silver Trust (SLV) is in trouble to get physical silver.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

HERE WE GO!!! SILVER WON'T LAST LONG...😳

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wait Nana is confused a little.
Months back didnt BlackRock CEO get a forced step down?
Then I was uncertain when I read that Manuchin hired Blackrock to handle some functions of Nesara thr the now controlled by Trump Fed. Did we take over BlackRock????
Nana reading bad info??
It originally drew my eye as I have one of my grands college funds there?

I would like more info on BlackRock. My companies main CEO is tied to it and sounds very globalistic when he’s speaking. He’s now planning on making the china virus vaccine manditory in order to work for them. We have over 15,000 employed for this company and I’m having a hard time waking people up. The company I’m speaking about is into all forms of energy production, I’m currently maintaining huge wind turbines.

In response David Merritt to his Publication
In response David Merritt to his Publication

Also do not "refuse" but "decline" the experimental biological agent. This thing is experimental and not approved by FDA. Check out Americas Frontline Doctors for some really good help with this matter.

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Silver is used in Healthcare....it's truly more valuable than gold.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

THE SILVER PUSH STARTED ON REDDIT & TWITTER KNOWING TESLA WILL JUMP IN AT FULL $ TO BUY UP THE SUPPLY... TESLA DEPENDS ON SILVER BTW...πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

looks like BlackRock is covering their position in SILVER --
THEY are the custidian on SLV ETF

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Interesting!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i bought 35 ounces yesterday of silver

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i bought 35 ounces yesterday of silver

I wonder if they will try to short the SLV stock?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

πŸ˜‚πŸ’£