Only people mentioned by @Tirghrathoir in this post can reply

In response The Tirghrathoir to his Publication

what ever happened to Oprah. Im guessing she was wearing a Mask?

Yes, and that sick bitch wears a ring with a blood stone, surrounded with diamonds created from the ashes of all the babies they murdered!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Sick bitch!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Oprah was a major child trafficking handler for Hollywood and the elites in the Caribbean. Shes been executed.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

best news I have heard all day.

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Sure hoping all of her assets have been seized.
She got filthy rich off of so many innocent children.
Also millions of unsuspecting fans were completely duped by this sick & twisted satanic blood thirsty she-devil. Horrific.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Sick b***h