Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Satanist Chelsea father is Webster Hubbel. She looks just like him.

I had dark brown hair when I was born. I had red curly hair between the ages of 2-4. Then it changed to ash blonde. Not saying your theory isn't true, but people's hair color can change naturally.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

The child on the left looks nothing like Chelsea. Should have curls galore. And red hair.

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

Oh Lord. Every time I think I am informed, I find out more.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Can't even get past anyone having sex with either one of them.

Agape Vincit Omnia... I am a daughter of the King... Far from perfect... Loved through grace... Thank you Jesus!!!XO #IFBP

I don't think Joe Biden's wife and daughter are dead.

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

One of my daughters is a red head and she was born that way. Same with my cousins son.

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

I was born blonde. At NO age did my blonde hair turn red and curly! and they do not even have the same nose!! The picture of HRC on the right looks demonic and the girlin the pic looks TERRIFIED! Wow.. just wow..

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

By the way, Hillary is a succubus.
Just saying...

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

OK, so that little blond girl is supposed to be Chelsea?
And the curly redhead is Chelsea, too?
I'm calling bullchit on that.
Those little girls are not the same child.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

dots connected. can we also talk about hrc left eye. wtf

evidently you missed the stort that amy coney barrett is bidens undead daughter and trump knew it was her all along

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Whaaaaaaa......over the top. But not for this bunch. 🤦‍♀️

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

I think Trump picked Amy Barrett on PURPOSE...

(4) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Biden also sacrificed his son, Beau, and Hunter's wife & baby.

He's a very dirty creature from way back.

I've been watching him since 1972.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

He lied about the *accident*.
He totally fabricated a story about a drunk driver hitting his wife's car.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

My Mom very rarely spoke ill of anyone, but I do remember her talking not so nice about Biiden way back when I was in high school in the '70s. She's rolling in her grave right now, I'm sure.😑

(2) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've often thought about chelseas babies and if she will sacrifice one or who will get them when she's at gitmo..they don't seem to care about their own as much as other peoples children.

The little blond has a quare jaw and high cheek bones.
My girls started with straight blond hair with a slight curl at the end but that disappeared and became totally straight and a beautiful dirty blond. You don't go fron straight to brillo.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response American Woman to her Publication

The nose isn't the same on both girls either.

Agape Vincit Omnia... I am a daughter of the King... Far from perfect... Loved through grace... Thank you Jesus!!!XO #IFBP

In response American Woman to her Publication

No that's not always true. My son had straight hair and when he hit puberty it went very curly.

(3) Show this thread

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

And I always wondered why Chelsea never looked like either of the Clintons...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

Then do a little dig.

Hint: Check her photos before her nose/lip jobs & then compare to photos of Webster Hubbell.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

Webb Hubbles child. Not Bills. Looks just like Webb.

(2) Show this thread

I connected the same cots when I saw it months back! I asked somwone where was the smaller child becaise it wasn't the older child were not the same person

What the hell is wrong with hillary's eyeballs ---pic on left? Demon!

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

soulless .......

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts