What does the Insurrection Act allow? - The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Insurrection Act of 1807
The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States. Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to fir

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

allows US President to use Military to put down sedition or attempted coup. nullifies the Posse Comitadis Act.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Rumors (MonkeyWerks) are that Trump declared Insurrection Act, so just trying to figure out what that means, while I wait to see if it is correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0OGDKniaI&feature=emb_logo

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 1.1..

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Follow me on Twitter @mil_ops and on Parler @monkeywerxusAlso check out my Werx Shop at monkeywe...

(1) Show this thread