✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

🔍"Exposed: Black Lives Matter Is A Money Laundering Front For The Dirty Democratic DNC Swamp"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/exposed-black-lives-matter-is-a-money-laundering-front-for-the-dirty-democratic-dnc-swamp

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OperationQ in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Operation Que to his Publication

Did you know that John Sullivan (capitol fame) is an Olympic Skater! Boycott the Games!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Well...I would agree except not all athletes are from the 'darkside'.. I know this, as I have a relative that is an Olympian; cleancut as they come-Just a kiddo that had a dream and achieved it. Infact-Was never, ever even approached by anyone at the Olympics or any other International meet, to 'join' such a 'club'. I am not sure the event of The Olymlics' is where people are drawn in. I would imagine contact may occure at social events that stem from people connected through other organizations...just a guess. ((IMO) ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Did you know that John Sullivan (capitol fame) is an Olympic Skater! Boycott the Games!

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Not a big surprise for those of us paying attention. But there are those that don't know or are ignoring this. 😞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts