"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

The Superbowl halftime show was Michael Jackson in a mask singing his own songs as The Weeknd. It was a statement against Hollywood and what it does to people. Did you notice the plastic surgery bandages? The Weeknd is always Michael Jackson's voice, lipsynched by Abel Tesfaye or by Michael Jackson himself wearing an Abel Tesfaye mask.

I knew it was Michael and I know his voice and all the signs and clues were there. But the Weeknd has some pretty raunchy videos out there on YouTube that I refuse to believe Michael would do. I mean, was there a real Abel Tesfaye before Michael or are all of his songs actually Michael? Thanks so much. Been an MJ fan since 12 years old when I saved up my allowance to buy his single Got To Be There. My first childhood crush! Looking forward to the reveal.

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LauriQdUp in this post can reply

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

I would have go video-by-video, but what I can tell you is that when they came out, some of MJ's biggest videos were considered very wraunchy for the time. Remember in several of MJ's videos from back in the day, he was depicted as being against the bad guys or even playing the role of the bad guy himself. Keep in mind the plastic surgery bandage and plastic surgery themes in The Weeknd's videos too.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

"Too Late" was a little too much for me. Maybe he was trying to portray truths but I stopped the video at a certain point. I would find it hard to believe Michael did this. Doesn't change my opinion of him because he is and always be my#1, but it just provokes me to think and question things a little more. I do hear everything you're saying!

(1) Show this thread